Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Liminal day


We spent the day catching up on our healthier selves.  I love doctors, they sit with that forever public smile, stick various tools up your nose and in your ears and after pretending to hear things in your chest with archaic listening devices they draft a pharmaceutical list that breaks the bank. You also land up feeling as though you are a geriatric who needs a nurse to remember the countless pills you need to take at scheduled times each day. Ok, it's not that bad.  I have just been out for a quick drive and it was not five minutes before I almost entangled myself in the legs of a giraffe on the road. We watched each other as the bushveld enjoyed sundowners.  Let me attach some pics I haven't yet shared of camp life on the first journey of our trip. 















No comments:

Post a Comment